Tonight marks the first Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party to magic kingdom since 2019! We will be on site all evening to bring you all the festivities. First, let’s take a look at this year’s event map and upgraded candy bags.
- Instead of plastic bags like in the past, this year the candy bag is made of a more recyclable material.
- Let’s go and take a look at the event guide map for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
- Some of the specialty foods and beverages are listed. You can see them all in the previously published food guide.
- Special Halloween overlays just for the party are in place at Pirates of the Caribbean, crazy tea, space mountain and Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor.
- Event merchandise is available at the Emporium.
- New this year are several interactive photo frames throughout the park.
Schedules of events animations:
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spectacular
- From August 12 to September 30: 8:35 p.m., 10:45 p.m., midnight
- From October 2 to 31: 7:40 p.m., 8:35 p.m., 10:45 p.m., midnight
- Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade
- Disney’s Not So Scary Show
- Circus Disney Junior Jam Storybook
- Monstrous Scream-O-Ween Ball
- Tomorrowland from 7 p.m. to midnight
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe from 7:00 p.m. to midnight
- Main Street, United States
- Market Street Welcome Trick-or-Treating (open until 8:00 p.m.)
- Liberty Square
- Imaginary world
Stay tuned to Laughing Place for more on the return of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!