AMERICAN STANDARD HOSTS DESIGN CATALYST L!VE, AN INDUSTRY EVENT TO INSPIRE THE FUTURE WITH EFFECTIVE DESIGN
The United Nations Development Program estimates that, worldwide, cities account for 55% of humanity, 70% of GHG emissions and 80% of global GDP. Rapid and continued urbanization will put increasing pressure on how we design and use public and private spaces that support health, well-being and sustainable living. This creates new challenges for planners and designers to work with smaller spaces, smarter design and new urban lifestyles.
American Standard Design Catalyst L!VE will engage in this conversation with key architecture and design experts. We will expand the questions with insights, practical frameworks and strategies centered around three key themes: Health and well-being, sustainability and urbanization.
The two-hour event will be streamed for free on Wednesday March 23 in English, Bahasa Indonesian, Thai and Vietnamese; and will feature the following panelists and speakers from across the region:
- Hayley Mitchell, Director, Mitchell and Eades, Australia
- Ivy Almario, President and Co-Founder, Atelier Almario, Philippines
- Samantha Eades, Director, Mitchell and Eades, Australia
- Chat Fores, Founder, Chat Fores Design Studio, Philippines
- Camber. Jojo TolentinoPresident and Chief Executive Officer, AIDEA Incorporated, Philippines
- Ary Indrajanto, Founder, Aboday, Indonesia
- Alan Kueh, Managing Director, AK+ Archipedia Pte Ltd, Singapore
- Camber. The TruongFounder and CEO, TT-Associates, Vietnam
- Rahul Kadri, Partner and Principal Architect, IMK Architect, India
- Rakesh Kumar, Design Manager, Godrej Properties Ltd, India
- Hun Chansan, Principal Architect and Founder, re:edge Architecture, Cambodia
- Naresh V Narasimhan, Managing Partner, Venkataraman Associates, India
- Satoshi Konagai, Head, LWT APAC, LIXIL
- Priyanka Tanwar, Head, Communications and Corporate Responsibility, AsiaLIXIL
- Antoine Besseyre Des Horts, Head, Global Design, AsiaLIXIL
American Standard invites all architecture and design professionals and interested individuals to register for the virtual event to join the conversation and help build and inspire a future with purposeful design. Further information about the event is also available on the American Standard Design Catalyst website (www.americanstandard-apac.com/asdc), American Standard Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
To register for the free webinar, please visit: www.americanstandard-apac.com/asdc
 United Nations Development Programme, An Analytical Review: A Decade of Urban Resilience: Lessons and recommendations, October 2021
ABOUT THE AMERICAN STANDARD
As one of the most iconic brands in bathroom fixtures, American Standard has earned the trust of its customers by consistently delivering style, quality and reliability to their bathrooms. Today, with more than 140 years of pioneering heritage, American Standard continues to raise the bar by providing reliable bathroom solutions that combine thoughtful designs and innovative technologies to create inviting bathroom spaces. providing ultimate hygiene, comfort and convenience. For more information, please visit www.americanstandard-apac.com.
LIXIL manufactures cutting-edge water and housing products that solve real, everyday challenges, making home improvement a reality for everyone, everywhere. Drawing on our Japanese heritage, we create cutting-edge technology and innovate to make high-quality products that transform homes. But the LIXIL difference is how we do it; through meaningful design, an entrepreneurial spirit, a dedication to improving accessibility for all, and responsible business growth. Our approach comes to life through industry leading brands including LIXIL, GROHE, American Standard, INAX and TOSTEM. More than 70,000 colleagues operating in 150 countries take pride in making products that touch the lives of more than a billion people every day.
For more information please contact:
Tel: +65 8421 6170
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +65 96496036
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE American Standard