A Funky Night Out – A House Party to Benefit Wild Support
On Friday, May 20 from 6-10 p.m., DJ AD Entertainment from Chicago will be spinning records from the 70s and 80s at 1630 W. Manor Lane in Brown Deer, WI. Local restaurants will provide heavy finger foods with wine, beer and a featured cocktail included with the $50 admission, with auction prizes and a 50-50 raffle offered.
Entertainment includes dancing and a DJ, ping-pong, skee-ball, a cigar lounge, and a photo booth in a two-level nightclub-lit party house.
Limited tickets available on Eventbrite: houseparty-4-savagesupport.eventbrite.com
The silent auction ends at 9:30 p.m. and will take place online via Bid Beacon with prizes to include:
– 50-50 raffle with maximum tickets of $60-$100 to win a 6-8 night cruise to select destinations on the Royal Caribbean cruise line.
– Tickets to any NFL game with hotel stay.
– Pass to the American Music Awards in Los Angeles with hotel stay.
– Wine dinner for 6 prepared by a chef named James Beard.
– Saturday night stay in downtown Milwaukee with tickets to a local theater.
– Autographed sports memorabilia with certificates of authenticity.
– Fitness and wellness packages.
– Beauty gift sets and more.
Email Savage Support for a link to participate in the auction, either in person or via live video available between 7-9 p.m.
Founded in 2015 as a 501(c)3 grassroots organization in Milwaukee, Savage Support’s mission is to make life easier for people with breast cancer in Southeast Wisconsin by helping meet the needs dailies. The services offered to beneficiaries aim to reduce the stress and anxiety associated with chemotherapy, surgery and other treatments for breast cancer. Side effects such as memory loss, nausea, and fatigue cause patients to struggle with basic daily tasks like cleaning, shopping, driving to appointments, self-care, and nutrition. By assisting with these tasks, the hope is that recipients focus on healing while improving self-esteem and connecting with support networks.